1. Consignment period: Once contract is signed, items must remain for a period of 3 months or a 20% restocking fee will be assessed. Items may remain for another 3 months. After 6 months, items will be marked down to be sold at 50% off the original price. It is the responsibility of the consignor to know when 6 months are up and to pull any items less than $25.00.
2. Consignor receives 50% of the selling price on all items consigned. Hidden Treasures, Inc. sets the price and the prices are subject to change due to special sales.
3. Consignment checks can be picked up on or after the 5th of each month. We do not call you. Checks will not be mailed. On or after the 5th of each month, you can go to the website and click on "You've Got Money". Checks are void after 90 days. Any voided check that is less than a year old can be reissued for a fee of $20.00 per check. We will not be responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed consignment checks.
4. All items must be clean and in good condition. All unclean items will be returned to the consignor.
5. Hidden Treasures, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any item. You will be notified if items have been rejected. You will have 7 days to pick up rejected items or they will be donated.
6. Hidden Treasures, Inc. assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to items left on consignment due to fire, flood, theft or any other cause.